Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Night & Day: A lag free hunt for MARKETPLACE!


NOTE: THIS HUNT IS TAKING PLACE ON MARKETPLACE, NOT INWORLD.  MORE INFORMATION IN VENDOR PACKAGES

Welcome Vendors & Hunters!

With so many creators, such as myself, with Marketplace only stores, I felt it was time to introduce hunters to these shops.

If you are a creator with an inworld store AND a Marketplace store, OR a Marketplace store only, then please feel free to apply for this hunt!  (those of you with an inworld store, i will require you to put up a hunt sign)

The theme of the hunt is Night & Day!

VENDORS: You are not required to make two items for this hunt.  If you wish to make two items, let me know so I can let the hunters know.  You ARE required to name your hunt items either NIGHT or DAY and nothing else!  You may change the name and sell these items once the hunt is over.  The hunters will search for these key words to find your item.  Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions!  My IM's go to my email, or you can email me at ginaredangel@hotmail.com


THIS IS A 1L HUNT

Requirements:
1. your creation should be an original item made by you.  please do not use items already displayed at your store or on your marketplace.

2. hunt item can be anything you want as long as it follows the theme

3. unisex or prizes for both genders appreciated!

4. Most importantly, please do your best to let me know if you need to drop out of the hunt.  I understand how life (both sl and rl) can be, so all I'm asking for is a heads up!!

This hunt will run from November 1st-November 30th. 

APPLY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment